- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 529 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 33.57 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 44.91 g
- Fiber Content: 15 g
- Protein Content: 6.99 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7.033 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2927 mg
- Sugar Content: 9.5 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.218 g
Sindhi Kadhi is full of delightful and nutritious Indian curry recipe. Sindhi Kadhi is different from other Kadhi recipes, as it contains vegetables which makes it tasty and colorful. Mostly Sindhi cuisine's are spicy and excellent in taste, but his kadhi recipe is not that much spicy. This Tangy kadhi contains lots of vegetables which delightful in assorted curries, masalas, and gram flour. Once it's cooked, serve the hot Kadhi with steamed rice. Follow this easy recipe to make the Sindhi Kadhi.
Ingredients of Sindhi Kadhi Recipe
- Bengal gram flour - 2 Cups
- Finely chopped green chilies - 1 Tablespoon
- Grated ginger - 1 Teaspoon
- Tamarind pulp - 2 Tablespoons
- Turmeric powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Red chili powder - 2 Tablespoon
- Oil - 3 Tablespoons
- Cumin seeds - ½ Teaspoon
- Fenugreek seeds - ½ Teaspoon
- Asafoetida - ¼ Teaspoon
- Curry leaves - 10
- Okra (bhindi), slit into 2 - 6
- small chopped carrot, cubed10-12 cluster beans - 1
- Green peas - 2 Tablespoons
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Sindhi Kadhi
Step 1: In a pan, heat the oil. Add cumin seeds, fenugreek seeds, and asafoetida. Wait for 5 seconds.
Step 2: Add Bengal gram flour and fry for 5-6 minutes over LOW flame. Add 5 cups of water and bring it to a boil.
Step 3: Add all the vegetables and simmer on MEDIUM flame for 5-10 minutes.
Step 4: Add ginger, curry leaves, green chilies, turmeric powder, chili powder, tamarind pulp and salt to it.
Step 5: Let the curry boil. Simmer it for 10 minutes.
Step 6: Serve hot Sindhi kadhi with steamed rice or veg pulao.