- Yield: 10
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Calories: 1653 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 425.48 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 0.36 g
- Fiber Content: 5.5 g
- Protein Content: 3.65 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.045 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 301 mg
- Sugar Content: 352.64 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Orange and Ginger-Ale Punch
Orange and Ginger-Ale Punch is a combination of orange with ginger, gives different and delightful taste. Enjoy Orange and ginger ale punch in hot summer days and make your self refreshing.
Ingredients of Orange and Ginger-Ale Punch Recipe
- Orange squash - 10 Tablespoons
- Chopped mixed fruit - 2 Cups
- Ginger-ale - 8 Bottles
- Chopped mint leaves - 1 Tablespoon
- Crushed ice
How to Make Orange and Ginger-Ale Punch
Step 1: Chill the ginger-ale bottles.
Step 2: Mix all the ingredients in a big jug.
Step 3: Serve in individual glasses with crushed ice.