- Yield: 3
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45 minutes
- Calories: 4275 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 809.65 g
- Cholesterol Content: 396 mg
- Fat Content: 64.46 g
- Fiber Content: 112.4 g
- Protein Content: 225.47 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 19.149 g
- Serving Size: 3
- Sodium Content: 2942 mg
- Sugar Content: 28.52 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.506 g
Mushroom Manchurian is a fabulous spicy Indo-Chinese recipe. For all who loves mushrooms, it’s the best recipe for them. You can have this Manchurian with Fried rice or bread. The ingredients are used to make this dish are a mushroom, batter of refined flour which is seasoned with spices, some vegetables like bell pepper and to give Chinese touch to it soya sauce is added. This dish also very loved by kids and it is an excellent food for the party. Enjoy!
Ingredients of Mushroom Manchurian Recipe
- To Make Manchurian
- Button mushrooms - 250 gm
- All-purpose flour - 1 Cup
- Corn flour - 3 Tablespoons
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 Teaspoon
- Black pepper powder - ½ Teaspoon
- Soya sauce - 1 Teaspoon
- Water - ¾ Cup
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Sugar - 1 Teaspoon
- To Make Manchurian Sauce
- Finely chopped spring onion whites - 4
- Finely chopped green chillies - 3
- Finely chopped garlic - 2 Teaspoon
- Finely chopped ginger - 2 Teaspoon
- Finely chopped celery - 1 Teaspoon
- Soya sauce - 1 Tablespoon
- Medium size diced green or yellow bell pepper - 1
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Spring onion greens for garnishing
- Some chopped celery for garnishing
How to Make Mushroom Manchurian
To Make Manchurian
Step 1: Rinse, wipe and halve the mushrooms.
Step 2: In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, corn flour, ginger-garlic paste, black pepper powder, soya sauce, sugar, salt, and water.
Step 3: Heat oil in a deep pan and dip the mushrooms in the batter and deep fry it in hot oil till golden brown. Keep these aside.
To Make Manchurian Sauce
Step 1: In a pan, heat the oil then add onion whites and sauté it on a MEDIUM flame for a minute.
Step 2: Now, add the celery, green chilies, ginger, garlic and some of the spring onion greens and sauté it again for a minute.
Step 3: Season it with pepper powder, salt and soya sauce. Mix well.
Step 4: Now, add fried mushrooms to it and stir well, so the sauce coats the mushrooms well.
Step 5: Transfer this mushroom Manchurians to the serving plate and garnish it with chopped spring onion greens and chopped celery.
Step 6: Serve hot with noodles.