- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Calories: 487 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 9.29 g
- Cholesterol Content: 1885 mg
- Fat Content: 32.03 g
- Fiber Content: 2.3 g
- Protein Content: 39.74 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8.397 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2339 mg
- Sugar Content: 3.64 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0.011 g
Deviled Eggs and Ham
Another quick and delicious egg recipe for the Easter celebrations. Deviled eggs and ham recipe is a quick and easy recipe to cook for the Easter parties. Eggs and ham mixed with different herbs add a delicious taste to this dish. Let’s see how to make deviled eggs with ham and enjoy it with friends and family.
Ingredients of Deviled Eggs and Ham Recipe
- Hard-cooked eggs, peeled - 3
- Pepper powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Shaved smoked ham, chopped - 3 Slices
- Kosher Dill Pickle, finely chopped - 1 Small
- Whip light - 1 Teaspoon
- Grey Poupon Dijon Mustard - 1 Teaspoon
How to Make Deviled Eggs and Ham
Step 1: Cut the eggs in lengthwise into half.
Step 2: Remove yolks from the egg white.
Step 3: In a bowl add kosher dill pickle, ham, pepper, and mustard and mix them well.
Step 4: Fill this egg yolk mixture into the egg whites.
Step 5: Cover it and place it into the refrigerator till serving or serve immediately.