- Yield: 2
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Calories: 828 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 78.76 g
- Cholesterol Content: 155 mg
- Fat Content: 49.94 g
- Fiber Content: 8.2 g
- Protein Content: 22.42 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 28.584 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2780 mg
- Sugar Content: 13.49 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Cold corn dip is a mouthwatering dish which you make and can enjoy anytime with your family & friends. This delicious creamy, cheesy corn dip is an excellent accompaniment with potato chips or banana chips. This cheesy corn dip is very easy to make and taste delicious. Let’s learn how to make sweet corn dip with cheese and cream easily.
Ingredients of Corn Dip Recipe
- Fresh cream - ¾ Cups
- Cream cheese - 2 Tablespoons
- Drained thick curd - ¼ Cup
- Tomato ketchup - 3 Tablespoons
- Boiled and finely crushed corn - ½ Cup
- Finely chopped celery - 1 Tablespoon
- Salt - 1 Teaspoon
- Pepper to taste
- Potato chips or banana wafers
How to Make Corn Dip
Step 1: Whisk fresh cream correctly to make it a little thick.
Step 2: Add cream cheese, curd, tomato catchup, corn, celery, salt, and pepper and mix it well to make the dip.
Step 3: Serve with potato chips, salad slices or banana wafers.
Adopted from Jyoti Parekh’s Easy to Make Soups & Starters book.