- Prep Time: 25 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving: 4 People
- Calories: 1839 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 44.21 g
- Cholesterol Content: 547 mg
- Fat Content: 111.45 g
- Fiber Content: 3.3 g
- Protein Content: 159.62 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 44.535 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 2846 mg
- Sugar Content: 19.55 g
- Trans Fat Content: 2.319 g
Chicken Fillet Burgers
Crispy Chicken Fillet Burger recipe is easy, spicy and delicious takeaway food. Your family will enjoy this delicious food. In this recipe, chicken breast is topped with cheese, onion, lettuce, tomato and more. If you want some spicy burger, then add some Cajun seasoning to breadcrumbs to make it tastier. You can quickly make this low-fat chicken burger at home and please your friend and family. Learn how to make Crispy and juicy Chicken Fillet Burger at home.
Ingredients of Chicken Fillet Burgers Recipe
- Chicken breasts fillets - 2
- Chicken coating mix - 1 Packet
- Melted butter - 30 gm
- For Topping Hawaiian
- Ham - 1 Slice
- Pineapple - 2 Slices
- Cheddar cheese - 3 slices
- For Topping the Mediterranean
- Prosciutto - 4 Pieces
- Marinated vegetables - 1 Cup
- Grated vintage cheese - ¼ Cup
- Parmesan cheese - ¼ Cup
How to Make Chicken Fillet Burgers
Step 1: Brush fillets with butter.
Step 2: Place chicken and seasoning mix into a freezer bag. Toss to coat chicken.
Step 3: Place chicken fillets onto a roasting rack.
Step 4: Cook for 6 to 8 minutes on MEDIUM-HIGH flame, turning through cooking.
Step 5: Layer topping on chicken, finishing with cheese.
Step 6: Cook for 4 to 6 minutes on MEDIUM flame.
Step 7: Serve on a roll with salad.