- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Calories: 349 kcal
- Carbohydrate Content: 86.31 g
- Cholesterol Content: 0 mg
- Fat Content: 0.6 g
- Fiber Content: 1 g
- Protein Content: 1.93 g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.074 g
- Serving Size: 1
- Sodium Content: 120837 mg
- Sugar Content: 73.13 g
- Trans Fat Content: 0 g
Berry Blush Mocktail
Berry blush, this berry-licious Mocktail is a berry lover’s dreams come true. This refreshing blend of cranberry and orange juice is shaken together and chilled with some ice cubes, also topped with soda and crowned with the pine-green grape. Check out this delightful Mocktail recipe and learn how to make it for the parties or special celebrations.
Ingredients of Berry Blush Mocktail Recipe
- Chilled cranberry juice - 1 Cup
- Chilled orange juice - 1 Cup
- Powdered Sugar - 4 Teaspoon
- Chilled club soda - 2 Cups
- Some ice cubes
- Mint leaves - 5
- Green grapes, for garnish - 6
How to Make Berry Blush Mocktail
Step 1: Put grapes and mint leaf in each glass and also put ice cubes to it.
Step 2: Combine cranberry juice, apple juice and sugar in a large jug. Mix it.
Step 3: Pour this into each glasses and top it with soda.
Step 4: Garnish it with stirrer or pine-grape and serve chilled.