If you wish to be a kitchen queen at your home, then it’s essential to implement some smart, effective and easy tips to keep your cooking style new and updated. You can’t eat the same kind of and same taste food every day. Some kind of variations, in food taste, spices and variety require. When you eat healthy food, it impacts your body and makes you stay healthy for longer.
Today I am sharing some quick kitchen tips which not only helps you to make delicious food but also makes you smart women in your house. So, let’s have a look at some simple tips to cook tasty food.
- While making any stuffed sabzi/vegetables, add fried & crushed peanuts into the stuffing, it adds a different taste to your recipe.
- Usually, we threw away leftover food. But, rather than throwing the leftover food you can use it as a stuffing in the paratha which not only gives a different taste but also you can use it and discover a new recipe.
- Never cook sprouts with some acidic food. First, boil the sprouts than add tomatoes or other acidic food like lemon and mix it. This will keep the real taste of sprouts.
- To make a crispy French fries, boil the potatoes and once it’s cool, sprinkle some cornstarch over the boiled potatoes and again fry it. It will make the French fries crispier.
- Add cumin seeds and black pepper tempering in a dry potatoes recipe which adds a different taste.
- To keep the lemon fresh and juicy for a longer time, keep it in an airtight bottle and place it into the refrigerator.
- You can add dry cherries in making a cake, muffins, and cookies
- To make raita more delicious add 2-3 cloves in it.
- Use a cookie cutter to give different shapes to the pancakes which make it attractive and children love to have it.
- Soak the chilies in water for 2-3 minutes then make a paste of it; soaked chilies are easy to crush.
- To make a crispy puri, add one teaspoon semolina and one teaspoon of rice flour into the wheat flour it will make the puris crispier.
- While making tomato catchup at home, if it becomes too sweet then add lemon juice to it, it will balance the taste.
- Add one boiled potato and ajwain into the paratha flour; it will make the paratha tastier.